How would you like a website that does nothing for your business?
It’s a stupid question isn’t it? Well you would think so but that’s what around 80% of small to medium sized businesses get. Want to be in the other 20% and probably for less? Read on and discover why Sussex SEO makes so much sense for small business.
With around 80% of small business websites failing to attract regular targeted visitors, you have to start asking questions.
The main one being, why? There are a number of reasons why so many small business websites fall flat on their face. The main reasons being budget and a simple lack of understanding. It’s a shame. If only they knew what a good website can do for a small business.
At Sussex SEO we treat your website like it is a business in it’s own right. Instead of talking about pretty pages, whistles and bells, I talk about your business. I have options for any budget, large or small. In fact, I can even help you do it yourself. (See details below.)
WordPress Web Design And Small Business Blogs
Looking for a business blog? The popularity of business blogs is fast growing. Sussex SEO loves business blogs. In fact, you are looking at our blog right now.
It’s no surprise that business blogs are rapidly being favoured over business websites. There are so many benefits that I just cannot list them all here. Just some of those benefits are:-
- Very low set up cost options.
- Easy for the owner to add, edit and update pages.
- Reach out to and interact with your target audience.
- Build reputation and brand.
- Integrate well with social media.
- Develop a larger website over time. This helps build authority and improve your search result positions.
Why not give me a call and let me explain why every small business should be seriously considering a blog. I think you will like what you hear.
Small Business Website Development Services
As well as building websites and blogs for small business, I offer:-
- SEO reports and services.
- SEO and WordPress coaching. (Online and offline)
- Link building services.
- Advice and help with web marketing and promotion for small businesses.
- Website hosting. (With cPanel)
WordPress & SEO Distance Learning
Sussex SEO even caters for those that would prefer a do it yourself website. In fact, I have a full blown online video course showing how to plan, build, optimise and market your own WordPress blog / website.
Find Out More About Small Business Website Club
Even if you are not building your own website, you would be doing yourself a big favour by simply arming yourself with some solid information. Around 80% of SME’s websites fail to get noticed and many were built by professionals. This is often just the result of a lack of understanding.
Don’t leave it to chance. You will simply waste your money. Take a moment to arm yourself with a basic understanding of business websites. If you knew what could be achieved, you wouldn’t give it a second thought. Best of all, you can do it with the smallest of budgets. Click the image below to visit the Small Business Website Club website.